Private sessions are the most effective way to start your Pilates practice. Classes will be customized to meet your fitness goals and physical concerns.
- A personalized class that will be fine-tuned to meet your health and fitness goals. Clients with Scoliosis or any other back and spinal problems will benefit tremendously from each private session.
- Become aware of your habits and movement that may cause limitations and pain. With Pilates, you will become more conscious of your movement patterns, improve them, and eventually ease your pain and restore function to your body. Ask lots of questions regarding your posture so that you also learn how to self-correct when you are walking, sitting in front of your computer at work, and such. Your instructor will be very glad to help!
- When you have got rid of your limitations, your instructor will take your session one step further and start to challenge your body!
Prenatal and PostPartum Pilates
The private session is recommended for prenatal and postpartum ladies. Pregnancy and birth changes a woman's body and posture. Contrary to popular belief, a pregnant lady should not stop exercising. Exercising while pregnant is not only healthy for the mother-to-be, but for the baby as well. With Pilates, a pregnant lady can gain strength, balance and stamina. The gentle stretches and joint mobility exercises that she gets in each session may reduce joint stress while carrying, thus providing comfort and relief.
Postpartum Pilates is also important to help you regain your strength and confidence. The instructor will slowly guide your movement and adjust the intensity according to your needs. You will learn to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and gain overall body strength and stamina that is necessary for taking care of your children.
Doing regular pilates while pregnant will help to :
- Strengthen your tummy muscles, which equips your body better to cope with the strains caused by the weight of your growing baby. Hormones make the tissue (ligaments) that connect your bones more pliable in pregnancy, making you more prone to injury.
- Reduce back pain by exercising the deepest tummy muscles that stabilize your back and pelvis. Weak muscles can lead to back or pelvic pain.
- Strengthen your pelvic floor, which will help to support your bowel, bladder and uterus as your baby grows and moves down. This may prevent you from leaking a small amount of wee when you cough or sneeze.
- Restore your balance, as you may feel a little more clumsy, or that your balance is not as good during pregnancy. Pilates exercises strengthen your core that make you more stable when you walk as your bump grows.
- Take the strain off your back and pelvis.
- Relax and control your breathing, which is important for pregnancy and labour
- Postpartum and Prenatal Pilates will focus on gaining full mobility of your body while being being very mindful of any diastasis.
To find out more please call 0215822243 (Puri Indah) or TEL / WA: 082312120589 (Bellagio) to schedule an appointment or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.