Private sessions are the most effective way to start your Pilates practice. Classes will be customized to meet your fitness goals and physical concerns.
- A personalized class that will be choreographed to meet your health and fitness goals. Clients with Scoliosis or any other back problems will benefit tremendously from each private session.
- Become aware of your habits and movement that may cause limitations and pain. With pilates, it will replace this bad patterns and slowly ease the limitation of your movements. Ask lots of questions regarding your posture so that you also learn how to self-correct when you are walking, sitting in front of your computer at work etc
- Experience a more challenging and demanding session when you are ready
- Or, request for a gentle session when you need it
Prenatal and PostPartum Pilates
The private session is recommended for prenatal and post-partum ladies. Pregnancy and Birth changes a woman's body and posture. The benefit a pregnant lady gets from pilates session is tremendous, she will gain strength, balance and stamina. The stretches that she gets in the session will make sure her posture is not creating any discomfort in her daily life. Postpartum pilates is important to help you regain your strength and confidence.
Doing regular pilates while pregnant will help to :
- Strengthen your tummy muscles, which equips your body better to cope with the strains caused by the weight of your growing baby. Hormones make the tissue ( ligaments) that connect your bones more pliable in pregnancy, making your more prone to injury.
- Reduces backpain, by exercising the deepest tummy muscles that stabilise your back and pelvis. Weak muscles can lead to back or pelvic pain.
- Strengthen your pelvic floor, which will help to support your bowel, bladder and uterus as your baby grows and moves down. This may prevent you from leaking a small amount of wee when you cough or sneeze.
- Helps with balance, as you may feel a little more clumsy, or that your balance is not as good as usual in pregnancy. Pilates exercises strengthen your core and may make you more stable when you walk as your bump grows.
- Takes the strain of your back and pelvis.
- Relax and control your breathing, which is important for pregnancy and labour
- Postpartum Pilates will focus on gaining full mobility of your body while being being very mindful of any diastasis condition if any.
To find out more please call 0215822243 (puri indah) or TEL / WA: 082312120589 (bellagio) to schedule an appointment or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.